CHRISTINA MOK HONEST HOUR X MASKLAB “RE-STHEART” COLLECTION
We have partnered with Taiwanese actress and Honest Hour Podcast host Christina Mok to release a new collection of KF Korean-style respirators. 10% of net profits will be donated to a charity of her choice.
2020 was a frustrating year for most of us - we all dealt with it in different ways. For Christina, she found her inner peace through painting. With these 3 new colorful designs full of love and hope, she signals a fresh start in 2021.
On the boxes of each of these designs, there is a special message from Christina :
Waves of Hope — Ride through the waves, the light will always be on the other side. Put on this mask as a reminder, to never give up and tell yourself it’s ok, I’m ok. Grind it through, the ray of hope will always be beaming.
- Made in Hong Kong in an ISO-certified Class 7 clean room
- Highest surgical mask standard ASTM F2100 Level 3 certified by STC: https://bit.ly/2HXJfFd
- EU PPE Standard EN 149 FFP1 certified by SGS: https://bit.ly/2ZBnlgg
- Printed with non-toxic, azo-free dyes certified by STC: https://bit.ly/2HU9QU8
- Equivalent to KF94 in non-oil particle filtration
- Very breathable respirator with Differential Pressure at 4.18 mmH2O / cm²
- Fluid resistant up to 160mmHg
- 10 masks in a box
- Size: 190mm x 85mm